AXPOW Platinum Plus VISA Credit Card. Rewarding for you and us.
If you have arrived here via a web ring, click here to begin your visit to our site.
Click here for the House Committee on Veterans Affairs Website
Prisoners of War Links
WWII - Japanese Camps:
WWII - German Camps:
General - All Wars:
Other World War II Links
- Community Anti-terrorism Training Institute - The CAT Eyes plan is to have one million citizens trained in anti-terrorism indicators so they can be effective eyes and ears for Law enforcement agencies.
- Aviation History Archives - dedicated to capturing aviation history
- The Kitchen Table Gang - You can retire your tattered, worn out and frayed American flags without cost to you. Send your flags to the Kitchen Table Gang Trust, 42922 Avenue 12, Madera, CA 93638-8866 and we will dispose of your flags in a proper and dignified manner with full honors pursuant to the United States Code. Please, don’t throw your old flags away, send them to us!
- World War II Plus 55 years
- National D-Day Museum
- Washington DC World War II Memorial
- Private Art - Letters to and from the Home Front
- Tankbooks - World War II Oral History Site
- The World at War, history of WW 1939-1945
- Institute on World War II and the Human Experience by William O. Oldson, Professor, History Dept, Florida State University
- Ship Crossings by W. Wesley Johnston, Webmaster.
- British WWII Links to England by Robert Cull (Canada)
- The Drop Zone Virtual Museum by Patrick O'Donnell
Message Boards & E-mail Lists
Kriegies - Ex POW Discussion and Education Board - An open list dedicated to discussion and education about ex prisoners of war. Kriegies honors WWII veterans and EX-POWs but the discussion is open to all; EX-POWs from any time, anywhere are especially encouraged and welcome.
Heavy Bombers Message Board - A message board with various topics relating to WWII. No subscription required to view and post messages.
Heavy Bomber Groups of W.W.II -An email list devoted to issues surrounding the B-17, B-24, and B-29 Bombardment Groups of World War II and related research. This one requires you register (subscribe) before you can read the messages. Note: There is no cost to register.